We also love to add kohlrabi to this recipe when they are in season. Just peel and cut into matchsticks and add to the veggie mix.
Spicy Coleslaw Using Leftover Cowboy Candy Syrup
Use up your Cowboy Candy Syrup with this spicy coleslaw recipe. Pair it with some BBQ chicken using our Spicy BBQ sauce that also uses leftover cowboy candy syrup to take your next BBQ up a notch!Print Pin Rate
Servings: 6 people
- 1 small head green cabbage shredded
- 3 carrots peeled and shredded
- 1 red onion finely chopped
- 1/2 cup mayonaise
- 1/2 cup cowboy candy syrup
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- Whisk dressing ingredients together.
- Put other ingredients in a large bowl. When ready to serve, poor dressing over them and toss well.